Tuesday, March 5, 2013

First Post

Hello and welcome,  allow me to introduce myself.  I am the Massachusetts Graffiti Addict (MGA) for short.  I've lived in Massachusetts my whole life and have always been interested by the urban, concrete counterculture movement or whatever you'd like to label it as.  For a long time now I've been following the South Shore, MA graf scene, and there's shit tons of talent.  There's some real ass dudes out there just doing their own thing and not giving fucks if people pay attention or not.  This blog is to show my own appreciation for the work these people put in and have been putting in for a long time.  I'll be updating daily, and in time I hope to have nearly current updates for who's getting up and where.  As for now, my pictures are only a few months old, but a few months is a long time for writers.  Also, I want to make clear that this is not a comprehensive snapshot of every writer in Massachusetts.  I am focused on the work that I see personally, and all pictures featured are from my own doing unless otherwise stated.  Thanks for the time. Dig it.

No comments:

Post a Comment